Passengers are responsible for all visas, entry, health and other requirements and documents required by law, regulations, orders and/or requirements of countries visiting. All passengers travelling abroad require a passport, valid for 6 months beyond the conclusion of their trip, and with appropriate visas. Multiple-entry visas are required for some countries. It is the responsibility of each passenger to have a valid passport and the necessary visas, as well as to comply with entry, health or other requirements of the countries visiting. The operator and/or its agents are not responsible for passport, visa requirements, entry, health or other requirement of the countries visited or for any loss sustained by passengers for failing to comply with laws, regulations, order and/or requirements of countries visited.
A deposit US$300 per person is required to reserve space on the tour. The balance is due 45 days prior to departure. Charming Holidays reserved the right to cancel the reservation should payments not be received within the above specified periods, and all payment previously made will not be refunded under this circumstance. Only cash, bank draft or certified cheque will be accepted for any payment made within 30 days of tour depart, personal cheque will not be accepted.
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to Charming Holidays and the following scale of cancellation fees will be applied.
• Over 45 days prior to departure, US$400 per person.
• From 31 - 44 days prior to departure, US$800 per person.
• From 21 - 30 days prior to departure, 50% of total price.
• From 8 - 20 days prior to departure, 75% of total price
• Within 7 days prior to departure or withdrawal from a tour, will regard forfeiting the tour on own, no tour fee will be refunded.
We strongly recommend you to purchase on (All Inclusive Insurance Protection Plan) provided insurance company. Premium varies depending on tour period and age level. Detail information regarding travel insurance please contact your agent.
Tour price in this brochure are in US dollars unless otherwise stated which based on cost of airfares, hotel rates, transportation charges, admission fees, and exchange rates at time of press and are subject to change without notice. Should any of these cost changes, Charming Holidays reserve the right to adjust the tour prices before departure. Nevertheless, this does not apply to passengers with full payment at time of adjustment. If the tour price increases more than 10%, you have the right to cancel but our liability will be limited to the refund of the paid amount.
• Air ticket to and from destination for air packages only.
• Hotel accommodation with private bathroom as outlined in the itinerary or comparable.
• All hotels and transfers, air-conditioned luxury coach and other specified types of transportation as outlined in the itinerary.
• Sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary.
• Meals provided are indicated as (B) for breakfast, (L) for Lunch and (D) for dinner.
• Prfessional tour guide at each city, and/or a professional tour escort.
Comprehensive group insurance, departure taxes, port taxed, fuel surcharge, visa fees, passport fees, excess baggage charges, meals and admission fees other than specified, alcoholic beverages, gratuities and items of a personal nature.
Baggage allowance in Asia and China are restricted to 20kg (44lbs.), and one carry on baggage with dimensions not exceeding 22" X 14" X 9" per person. On transpacific flights, economy class baggage allowance of up to 2 suitcases with each dimensions not exceeding 29" X 20" X 10". However, porterage for only one piece of baggage id included.
Normally, vaccinations are no longer required unless you travel from or via an infected area, In China, medical attention for emergency situations are available although not as easily accessible as it is at home. Minor medication or prescription drugs should also be carried with you.
1. Charming Holidays constantly strives to improve tour itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made or unforeseen circumstances which is beyond our control, Charming Holidays reserved the right to make changes, such as to vary itineraries, to substitute hotels, to cancel or re-schedule tour departure as deemed to be appropriate. Furthermore tour price will be adjusted according to the extension or abridgement of travel period. Passengers shall not use this as an excuse for an objection.
2. All baggage and personal belongings are at all times at the passenger's own risk. The carriers, hotel and other suppliers who provide services on tour are independent contractors; as such, their security policies will be respected. Charming Holidays will not be liable for any damages or injuries claimed.
3. Charming Holidays shall be responsible to the passenger for supplying the service and accommodations described in this brochure, except where such services cannot be supplied or the itinerary used is changed due to delays or other causes of whatever kind or nature beyond the control of Charming Holidays. In such instances, Charming Holidays will do its best to supply comparable services, accommodations and itineraries and there should be no refund in this connection.
4. Passengers are responsible to observe the laws, regulations, orders and/or requirements of countries visited. Charming Holidays assumes no responsibility for any passenger rejected to enter the countries visited. In such circumstances, there shall be no refund for the unused portion of tour.
5. Charming Holidays is please to accept request of individual arrivals or departures for independents travels, however, Charming Holidays will not be responsible for any loss sustained by passengers for any missed portion of tour or hotel accommodation caused by traffic delay or delay in any nature.
6. Charming Holidays reserves the right to refuse to carry anyone whose conduct deemed incompatible with the interests of the tour group. Accordingly, we are not responsible for passenger's conduct after the completion of the tours. Should any passenger be asked to leave the tour, the balance of the tour fee will not be refunded.
7. The right is reserved to make appropriate changes as required and the final schedules, which remain subject to last minute changes, will be made available upon your arrival.
Your reservation with us for the attached package in this brochure confirms that you have read, understood and agreed to each and all of the above conditions and limits on responsibility.